Welcome to the Captain Toad Treasure Tracker Wiki, the site about the new Nintendo game revealed at E3 2014, only for the Wii U! We also have articles about The Adventures of Captain Toad levels from Super Mario 3D World. More will come soon, once we get more info on the game.
- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power-ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap-filled stage.
- Captain Toad isn't particularly fast or strong. He can't jump and he has no super powers. But he knows that sometimes, it's all about wits and perspective.
- Twist the camera to reveal hidden locations and other secrets. The Wii U GamePad offers a closer view of the dangers and hidden items in each maze, and its gyro controls can also be used to peer around.
- Captain Toad's world is brimming with life, with dangerous enemies, tricky platforms, nasty traps and secrets to uncover.
- Each stage is its own puzzle to solve, and littered throughout are hidden items in hard-to-reach places. Can you help our tiny adventurer survive to find them all?
- Don't spam! Spamming is stuff like "Ababababa" over and over.
- Do not post random comments! They are useless. Instead, make comments to indicate something to fix, like a grammar error.
- Don't vandalise! Vandalising is stuff like replacing everything in a page with "cod is the best nintendo sukcs"
- Try to use good grammar! We don't want articles like "captain tod trasur traker iz a gaem".
- Limit Fanon stuff to userspace! And even then, do not focus only on the fanon stuff. Focus on upgrading the wiki instead.
- Don't do mature stuff! Some very young kids might come across this wiki. It could influence them badly.
- Don't add unconfirmed stuff to pages! This means rumors and speculation. If you really need to add them, put them on your user page.
- Don't flame or bully others! Bullying is considered a crime, while flaming causes "community wars", and we definitely don't want them!
- Don't make pages that doesn't relates with Captain Toad at all! Example: Making a page for Pac-Man.
- When you make a new page, try to have at least one picture in it, and use templates. It makes it look better to others.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Gex • Ghosthunter • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch