- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power-ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap-filled stage.
- Captain Toad isn't particularly fast or strong. He can't jump and he has no super powers. But he knows that sometimes, it's all about wits and perspective.
- Twist the camera to reveal hidden locations and other secrets. The Wii U GamePad offers a closer view of the dangers and hidden items in each maze, and its gyro controls can also be used to peer around.
- Captain Toad's world is brimming with life, with dangerous enemies, tricky platforms, nasty traps and secrets to uncover.
- Each stage is its own puzzle to solve, and littered throughout are hidden items in hard-to-reach places. Can you help our tiny adventurer survive to find them all?
- Don't spam! Spamming is stuff like "Ababababa" over and over.
- Do not post random comments! They are useless. Instead, make comments to indicate something to fix, like a grammar error.
- Don't vandalise! Vandalising is stuff like replacing everything in a page with "cod is the best nintendo sukcs"
- Try to use good grammar! We don't want articles like "captain tod trasur traker iz a gaem".
- Limit Fanon stuff to userspace! And even then, do not focus only on the fanon stuff. Focus on upgrading the wiki instead.
- Don't do mature stuff! Some very young kids might come across this wiki. It could influence them badly.
- Don't add unconfirmed stuff to pages! This means rumors and speculation. If you really need to add them, put them on your user page.
- Don't flame or bully others! Bullying is considered a crime, while flaming causes "community wars", and we definitely don't want them!
- Don't make pages that doesn't relates with Captain Toad at all! Example: Making a page for Pac-Man.
- When you make a new page, try to have at least one picture in it, and use templates. It makes it look better to others.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Gex • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch