This level is very tricky. You start off near a fence, and you must go through the door to cross to the next side and begin. There are lots of touch areas, some will help you twice, if done correctly. The level also contains more enemies then the first two levels, with Peepas, Boos, and Big Boo. Big Boo only appears at the ending of the level.
- 1: After exit from the second door, touch the shiny platform and run to the star away from the falling platforms.
- 2: Right after the first star, there are two available doors to go through. Go in the left one to reach a platform with a star on it.
- 3: While being chased by a Boo, move the shiny platform blocking you to head to the other two shiny platforms below. Have them rise up to the bridge with the previous shiny platform right after the Boo chase. Move that platform again while on it to get the star.
- 4: Right after the third star, quickly go back on the shiny platform that took you to the green star and wait for it to come back to where it originally was. Right after that, go in the passageway leading to the star while avoiding to the Peepas surrounding it.
- 5: Right after the fourth star, go up the slope while avoiding the Peepas and run to the last platform of the highest floor while on it making you fall towards the star while running away from the Big Boo.