Treasure Tracker is a new videogame created by Nino Tokyo, Shiny Hiratake & Koichi Hayashi starring a Brigade Captain Toad for the new Nintendo console Wii U/3DS released since an unknown time then December 5, 2014 in North America. It came out B4 SSBU/3DS in all regions except America. The game is based off Adventure, but features extensive depth and variety.
Subsubfranchise: Toad Brigade
Main Protagonist: Captain Toad
Sales: M320K (Everyone has it except 1.) It's the 2nd best selling game, after Splatoon.
Likes: Everyone's favorite game
Toad controls the same as in Adventure, and can jump taunt, jump off of C-saws & unlock free jump. He can hit Blocks & pick plants from the ground which usually have coins or turnips, but can sometimes have Diamonds. These plants act like Blocks, housing either a single coin or 10 coins that the player must pull in a time limit. The turnips can be thrown at enemies in a Mario 2 fashion. The camera can be rotated in any direction to view the stage at different angles. Each stage will also have 3 diamonds, similar to Green Stars, and a stamp to collect. Unlike Adventure, the levels appear to have no time limit.
The game also includes amiibo functionality, which a Toad amiibo is used in order to unlock "Nes Toad" and play "Hide-and-Seek Toad" in the corresponding level the player chooses. This's the best game 2 use Amiibo!
A new thing introduced in Treasure Tracker, is episodes.
- Toadette (Unlockable)
- Mail (Unlockable)
- Buckenberry (Unlockable)
- Alagold (Unlockable)
- Non-Toads (Unlockable)
- Ant Trooper
- Big Boos
- Big Piranhas
- Cat Bullets
- Cat Goombas
- Para-Cat Goombas
- Goomba Towers
- Piranha Creepers
- Shy Guys
- Stumper, a square stump enemy with spikes on its side which blocks the path it is on and moves sideways.
- Flaptor, a red bird enemy whose attack pattern is similar to Acks.
- Sprout, a seed-like enemy shoot balls in character.
- Mud Trooper, a zombie-like enemy that chases Toad as a group.
- Draggadon, a dragon boss who lives in a volcano In World 3.
- Wingo, a large blue bird that wears a turban and has Power Star on it's necklace.
- Clear Pipes
- ? Blocks
- Brick Blocks
- Coin Stacks
- POW Blocks
- Grand Stars
The Secret Is in the Stars The Chase to Pyropuff Peak The Hunt for the Great Bird's Lair Onward, Captain Toad! Operation Rescue Toadette
1. Plucky Pass Beginnings 5. Double Cherry Palace 11. Piranha Creeper Cove 14. Pop-Up Prairie Town 18. Wingo's Watchtower
2. Walleye Tumble Temple 6. Shy Guy Heights 12. Briny Bowl Swimming Hole 15. Drop-Road Dash
3. Touchstone Trouble 7. Spinwheel Library 13. Turnip Cannon Jungle 16. Bizarre Doors of Boo Mansion
4. Mushroom Mesa 8. Mine Cart Tunnel Throwdown 17. Blizzard on the Star Express
9. Spinwheel Bullet Bill Base 10. The King of Pyropuff Peak Episode 2
The Captain Gets Toadnapped Onward, Toadette! Farewell, Pyropuff Peak On the Trail of the Great Bird Operation Rescue Captain Toad
1. Chute Scoot Slopes 5. Floaty Fun Water Park 10. Spinwheel Cog Ruins 14. Midnight in the Wandering Woods 18. Battle Tower Blitz
2. Stumper Sneakaround 6. Drift-Along Canyon 11. Windup Stairs 15. Double Cherry Spires
3. Mine Cart Sunset Rundown 7. Sliding Slab Shuffle 12. Up 'n' Down Terrace 16. Bullet Bill's Touchy Trials
4. Sinister Street Signs 8. Spooky Specters at Shadow Manor 13. Clear Pipe Puzzleplex 17. Spinwheel Sky Fort
9. Draggadon's Revenge
The Search for Toadette The Search for Captain Toad Captain Toad's Trials Toadette's Tribulations Reunited at Last? The Ultimate Treasure
1. Rolling Inferno 5. Stumpy Springs Sanctuary 10. Multi-Vator Mayhem 14. Shy Guy Shadow Den 19. Retro Ramp-Up 24. Trick-Track Hall 28. Wingo's Whackdown
2. Seesaw Sizzle 6. Biddybud Snow Stroll 11. Flip Panel Footpath 15. Razzle-Dazzle Slider 20. Twisty-Turny Planet 25. Deep-Space Gyromajig
3. Beep Block Sky Plaza 7. Cagey Conkdor Caper 12. Rock Block Badlands 16. Poison Canal Cannon Run 21. Ghost Gallery Gambit 26. Magma Road Marathon
4. Pickax Cave Plummet 8. Up 'n' Down Desert 13. Secret of the Golden Realm 17. Fright Train Flight 22. Touchstone Turmoil 27. Scalding Scaffold Sinkhole
9. Mine Cart Ruins Rumble 18. No Sleep at Magikoopa Keep 23. Color Crate Carousel
Expedition to the Sprixie Kingdom Toad Brigade, Move Out! Curse of the Mummy-Me! Memories of Our Adventures Keep On Tracking, Captain Toad! Unlimited Coins Galore
1. Super Bell Hill 5. Toad Brigade to Mushroom Mesa! 9. Mummy-Me on Flip Panel Footpath 12. Episode 1 Prologue 15. Mummy-Me Maze Forever 16. Coins Galore
2. Conkdor Canyon 6. Toad Brigade to Trick-Track Hall! 10. Mummy-Me on Drop-Road Dash 13. Episode 2 Prologue 17. More Coins Galore
3. Shadow-Play Alley 7. Toad Brigade to Bullet Bill Base! 11. Mummy-Me at Pyropuff Peak 14. Episode 3 Prologue 18. Even More Coins Galore
4. Clear Pipe Cruise 8. Toad Brigade to Magikoopa Keep!
Staff Takashi Abe Yuri Adachi Masaya Akiyama Kat An Norihiro Aoyagi Koji Aoyama Hiroki Araya Shigetoshi Gohara Kazunori Hashimoto Producer: Koichi Hayashi Director: Shiny Hiratake Hiroaki Hishinuma Takeshi Hosono Mei Ide Toru Inage Asami Inoue Jun Ishioka Akira Ito Daise Ito Yuichi Iwasa Sato Kaji Akiko Kat Masayuki Kawakita Sato Kawamura Kyoko Kawasaki Mio Kikuchi Yotaro Kiriyama Yuka Kitahara Yusuke Kitazono Yoshi Komura Young Kong Naoto Kubo Tatsuya Kurihara Hirokazu Mat Yasuhiko Mat Naoki Mine Sato Miyama Shigeru Miyamoto Yose Mori Takafumi Moro Kenta Motokura Sho Murata Kazuhiro Musa Yuki Nakamura Naoya Nihei Daiki Nishioka Yuta Ogawa Shingo Okamoto Keise Okubo Tatsuro Ota Koki Sasaki Eisak Sato Masakaze Sato Seiga Sato Futoshi Shirai Hideyuki Sugawara Mayako Sugimoto Yuya Takezawa Hajime Tamura Wataru Tan Hirota Tan Wataru Tan Mizuki Tatsuno Daise Tsujimura Chiaki Uchida Daise Abe Ce Xu Sushi Yamauchi Kazumi Yamauchi Yu Yamamoto Jumpei Yamashita Yuta Yamashita
1-Up Studio Inc.
Digital Hearts Co. Ltd
Mario Club Co., Ltd.
Mox Co., Ltd.
Dave Carrasco López
Noa Product Testing
Araceli Mazón Figueroa
Pedro José More Villar
Riq Sánchez Rose
Noe Quality Assurance
All General Support Group